.

.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

***Announcement from S.L. Jennings!!!***

So more good news…and bad news.
Before I dive in with it, I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for supporting THE DARK LIGHT SERIES, as well as my new standalone, FEAR OF FALLING (7/18). You all are seriously so amazing & I am grateful for every one of you.
Ok… let’s get to the Bad News: LIGHT SHADOWS will not be released in the fall. It is being pushed back until the end of 2013/early 2014. No definite date yet. Wait, wait…before you print out my pic to use as a dartboard, there’s a reason for this! A really, really good one, too! LS will be the end of the DLS. And I want to end it on the best note possible. Which brings us to the good news…
NIKOLAI (the Dark Light novella about Dorian’s little bro) will be released in the fall instead! It will be the story of how Niko came to be…well, a cocky yet loveable little bastard. I’m really excited about it, so excited that I’ve got a snippet for you all! Enjoy!
Make sure you add NIKOLAI to your Goodreads TBR here:www.goodreads.com/book/show/17916113-nikolai



No comments:

Post a Comment