.

.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

***Promotional Tour*** Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons) by Christina Lauren



Summary
One-night stands are supposed to be with someone convenient, or wickedly persuasive, or regrettable. They aren’t supposed to be with someone like him.

But after a crazy Vegas weekend celebrating her college graduation—and terrified of the future path she knows is a cop-out—Mia Holland makes the wildest decision of her life: follow Ansel Guillaume—her sweet, filthy fling—to France for the summer and just…play.

When feelings begin to develop behind the provocative roles they take on, and their temporary masquerade adventures begin to feel real, Mia will have to decide if she belongs in the life she left because it was all wrong, or in the strange new one that seems worlds away.
Jenn's Review 

Yes, I liked it! Yes, I loved it!! And, I want some more of it!! There was never a doubt in my mind that I was going to love this story. And first chance I get, I will be buying the print version, so I can get these incredible ladies to sign it when I see them in Vegas!!

From start to finish, I was involved. While waiting for the pizza guy to come to the door, I was reading while standing on the porch. I was reading while waiting in line at the bank. Needless to say, my kindle was glued to my hands all day long.

Mia has had to make some changes in her life due to an accident taking away her dream of dancing. So, her new plans will take her clear across the country and as far away from her father as possible. This trip to Vegas is one last hoorah with her best friends before she has to move. What wasn’t in her plan was meeting Ansel and his friends on this trip. Her friends are shocked that she’s actually talking to him. Like, really talking. After her accident, carrying on a conversation was not one of her strong suits. The conversation with Mia's friends during this part had me in stitches and I loved it. In Vegas she can pretend to be someone else. She can live a different life, if even for a couple days.

She goes home a changed woman. And even though Ansel asked her to join him in Paris, she’s not sure if that’s something she should do. It’s once her father’s disapproving eyes lands on her and lets her know where she stands with him; Mia knows she will never be able to please him. So why not?!? Time to throw caution to the wind and make a decision for herself!!

Her time with Ansel is one of hilarity, extreme sexiness, reflection and heartache. They both change. Where he once used to work nonstop, he soon found himself leaving the office as soon as he could.
A lot changes for each of them and I loved watching them grow. I really could keep talking about this book but I will let you take over from here and read it for yourself! I happily give this book 5 stars. I wanted a bit more at the end but my rating won’t change because of that. I honestly loved everything about it. And, I cannot wait to read Dirty Rowdy Thing!!!
Bio / Social Media


Lauren Billings (but everyone calls her Lo) has a Ph.D. in neuroscience and before she made writing her full-time job, would spend her days doing nerdy research-type things wearing a lab coat and goggles. She is silly Mommy to two littles, wife to one mountain biking homebrewing scientist, bestie to a shoe-stealer, and an unabashed lover of YA and romance.
Christina Hobbs (but you’ll always hear Lo call her PQ) used to spend her days in a junior high counseling office surrounded by teenagers. Married to the cutest boy in school, she has a thirteen year old daughter, is an unapologetic lover of boy bands and glitter, and also likes to steal Lo’s shoes.
You can follow their shenanigans at:
@lolashoes (Lauren) & @seeCwrite (Christina) on Twitter. On Tumblr! where we post kissing gifs and writerly stuff and Wattpad for short stories and sneak peeks!
For official information about their books, events, interviews, movie news and more, follow @beautifulbastrd.




No comments:

Post a Comment